NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TOBY II FOR SALE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

TOBY II FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: TOBY II FOR SALE   TOBY II FOR SALE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:23 am

http://winstonsalem.craigslist.org/cto/3072360834.html

Selling her off to fund a new project... Mike I know you want it.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

TOBY II FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBY II FOR SALE   TOBY II FOR SALE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:54 am

i would love it...cant do it though...if it werethis time next year i probably would ...just cant right now...
Back to top Go down

TOBY II FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBY II FOR SALE   TOBY II FOR SALE Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 2:04 pm

You just finished it. The truck is not an option for me, but I am curious as to the new project.
Back to top Go down
crogers6569
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
crogers6569

TOBY II FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBY II FOR SALE   TOBY II FOR SALE Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 pm

scratch built...

Plans are Supra I6 turbo to R151f 5 speed mated to dual 23 spline top shift toy cases.

Chevy Dana 60 front and 14B rear. Probably geared with 4.88's and detroit in the rear welded front.

Chassis will be a single seat chassis 3 link with panhard front and double triangulated 4 link

Suspension will be 14" coilovers front and 16" coilovers rear with tripple bypass frront and rear shocks.

Basicly I want to be able to crawl or go fast down a trail and want to be able to jump the rig without breaking my spine or tail bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TOBY II FOR SALE Empty
PostSubject: Re: TOBY II FOR SALE   TOBY II FOR SALE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOBY II FOR SALE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: Found on Craigslist / EBay / Other !-
Jump to: