NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from the FJ Northeasters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
cthulhu
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
cthulhu

Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from the FJ Northeasters   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 3:21 pm

Greetings NCFJ'ers.

My name is Rich, I'm an administrator of the FJ Northeasters.

With all the junk going on about the contest and all the drama and bad blood, I'd like to shove all that in the trash can where it belongs and extend an open hand from one club to another.

We're having a huge Meet & Greet on August 4th up here in CT, and any NCFJ members who happen to be in the area -- or want to be in the area -- are welcome as VIP's to our meet. This event is taking place at my home. We've got 55 acres of land up here in some of the most beautiful land the northeast has to offer. Plenty of room to come hang out, pitch a tent and stay a night or 2, see some great trucks and meet some great people. The food isn't too shabby, either!

I know it's a long distance, but hey you never know. It doesn't make the invitation any less sincere nor the intentions. If there's any bad blood over this contest, and I hope there's not, let's forget about it and move forward.

Best wishes and peace to all,
Rich L.

Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the FJ Northeasters   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:44 pm

Awesome! Great to see you on our board Rich! I agree with exactly what you are saying and I know that we all can become good friends and maybe this contest was the catalysts that will make that happen! The invite is very nice and maybe someone will take you up on it! It is a cool gesture and congrats on the win!!! NE Brian seems like a very very cool individual.

Again, congrats!!!

David A Bronson Jr
Founder and Administrator
North Carolina FJ Cruisers
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
85runner
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
85runner

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the FJ Northeasters   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:29 pm

I'll have to tell my brother about this. He is in the United States Coast Guard Academy in New London. He's thinking about taking his 4runner up there with him this year and would love to go wheelin.
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: cool   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 8:34 pm

Man thats a great handshake sounds like a lotta fun thanks for reaching out could add up to some sick east coast get togethers, with a ton of yota's.
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
cthulhu
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
cthulhu

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the FJ Northeasters   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:21 pm

David B wrote:
Again, congrats!!!
Thanks David! I hope we all get to have a cold one around the campfire sooner rather than later.

85runner wrote:
I'll have to tell my brother about this. He is in the United States Coast Guard Academy in New London. He's thinking about taking his 4runner up there with him this year and would love to go wheelin.
Send him over to fjnortheasters.org, have him sign up I'll get his account approved ASAP. There's a forum thread about the event, all the info is there. Since it's at my house I'm giving the address over in a private list so I want to be sure he's on it. You send him our way, he'll leave with a fat belly and a bunch of new friends Very Happy

smoky cruiser wrote:
Man thats a great handshake sounds like a lotta fun thanks for reaching out could add up to some sick east coast get togethers, with a ton of yota's.
We do stuff at Rausch a couple times a year, maybe we can throw together a run!

There's also talk of another small OBX run, we did the island jumping thing last year and had a great time. Ocracoke island was a blast!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the FJ Northeasters   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:52 am

Welcome to the NC group
Back to top Go down
NCFJ1
VENDOR - HFS
VENDOR - HFS

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the FJ Northeasters   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 4:16 pm

Well hey Rich!! I can tell you all that Rich is a good guy, as is the the entire bunch. Heather and I went up two years ago at Easter and had a great time. We were made welcome and look forward to getting back up that way again.

Stan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from the FJ Northeasters   Greetings from the FJ Northeasters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the FJ Northeasters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: Center Stage :: Introductions-
Jump to: