NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stock Sliders for Sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Stock Sliders for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Stock Sliders for Sale   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 8:53 pm

This is on the Blue Room. He is asking $275 with free shipping. I bet he would take a little less! Not a bad deal. I think my stock sliders have held up well.

Stock Sliders For Sale
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: sliders   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Do they bolt directly to the frame?
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stock Sliders for Sale   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Stock Sliders for Sale   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:12 pm

yeah the stock sliders mount in three locations instead of the four locations that are actually there...and the tube is like 16-18 guage...really thin stuff...mine held up decently i just didnt trust the wall thickness...i did trade mine off to Brian L....and as far as i know they are still ok....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Stock Sliders for Sale   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:17 pm

Mine have taken a beating and held up really well. I was talking to Bud from Budbuilt and he thought they were built really well. The only real downside is that they do not stick out from the body very much. This can be a significant downside though depending on what you are doing.
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Stock Sliders for Sale   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:35 pm

i guarantee that they would not have held up to what my new sliders have gone thru...no way they would ....
Back to top Go down
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: Stock Sliders for Sale   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:08 am

I like the look of the Alloro sliders...and the price is even better..they have the bump out at the rear
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stock Sliders for Sale   Stock Sliders for Sale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stock Sliders for Sale
Page 1 of 1