NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Empty
PostSubject: Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time   Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 pm

So the opposition (The Northeast Crusiers) have posted a thread on the blueroom soliciting votes. I can't compete with such a big group without doing the same. If you have voted, thank you very much. If you haven't voted please vote and encourage your family and friends to do the same.

Also if you guys could help keep this thread active so it stay towards the top of the threads in the blueroom it would help me out. Thanks guys for any bit of help.

Here is the link to my thread.
Blue Room Voting Request Thread
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time   Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:16 pm

Just posted in the blue room to bump the thread. I have to say we should all be proud at the number of votes already cast! Thanks to all those who have already voted for Brian. I have been watching his total score in the past couple of days and it has been impressive. He is basically up against the entire northeast fj club because they want the prizes for the spring raffle. I have to say we have pulled together nicely as a group in casting our collective votes for Brian. Even though we are not as big as the north east fj club, our voting effort so far has been awesome! For all those who haven't yet voted please go vote for brian because of win for him is a win for us and I know he would put the prizes to good use. Keep up the good fight guys!!

Last edited by David B on Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com

PostSubject: Re: Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time   Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 10:23 pm

Absolutely, I am thrilled with all of the support. I have even had about 15-20 votes from my students. Win or lose I will walk away from this with a good feeling. Now let's not get crazy, it would be a better feeling if my FJ had a new bumper!
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time   Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 pm

If any of you are members of any other forums that have North Carolina members such as the Tacoma and 4 runner guyd, encourage them to register over in the blue room and create account and vote for a local north carolina boy! The north eastern fj club has pulled way ahead. The footprint covers the entire northeast united states from pennsylvania to maine as well as north east canada, so they have been able to pull ahead by 30 votes. So if you know any other toyota 4 x 4 owners not participate in forums, please encourage them to register an account over in the blue room and vote for Brian!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time   Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:47 pm

Shameless Embarassed bump for support
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time   Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 pm

LOVE the little "DIG"s the the North East FJ Contestant likes to throw into the main thread....

Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time NEFJ_Dig
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time   Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal-Tech Contest is Going Big Time
Page 1 of 1