NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Empty
PostSubject: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Like the title says. Looks like a few good deals possibly.

blue room ad
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:05 am

Jeez.... such a sad sight.... I wonder if he's planning to rebuild even stronger with the insurance money!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:18 am

From the thread it appears he is younger with several infractions already on his insurance. He says he is not going to report it to insurance and absorb the loss! OUCH
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:22 am

HOLY CRAP that sucks! Well I guess not then! Hopefully his current buyer will back out on the CB radio stuff, because that's a hell of a deal
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:41 am

i cant open up the link on my work comp. what all does he have for sale? i ask because i really need a cb setup
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:48 am

The CB setup is "on hold" right now for someone else, but I messaged him in case that person backs out (Uniden Pro 520XL CB radio with Hailer Speaker and 4' Wilson Flex Antenna on Stainless Steel Bandi Mount).

As of now, he's got the following still available:

- Ellis Precision Silver TI22 Battery Clamp - $25 Shipped

- Custom Aux. Fuel Tank - 14 Gallons - $600

- Demello Three Hoop Front Bumper - $200

- Demello Three Piece Rear Bumper - $400

- Icon Front Coils with Sway Bar Relocation - 30k Miles on them. - $600

- 2010 Trail Teams TRD "Fake" Beadlock wheels with 4 Brand New (less than 500 miles) tallywacker Cepek 33" Mud Country Tires (Spare has New 35" Tire, my old size before i went down to save gas mileage....New Tires alone cost over $1500) - $1700 plus 4 junk wheels for the FJ to roll around on.

- Ultra Slim Interior LEDs from Oznium (Front, rear, and map lights) - $40
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:49 am

But the bumpers need a good amount of work (if they're even fixable)
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:52 am

holly s**t some good deals there, i may leave work to go get on my personal comp. if that front and rear bumper are still available i may be out $600 today... plus shipping of course... thanks alot for posting that
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:52 am

ah i see..... WRECK????
Back to top Go down
DamnItsAGlasgow
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 11:57 am

Oh yes, haha. Thinking twice about those bumpers!
Back to top Go down
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 12:02 pm

yeah i do not do metal work!!!!
Back to top Go down
smoky cruiser
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
smoky cruiser

PostSubject: that sucks   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Yeah some good stuff I wouldn't buy any suspension items/bumpers or anything that could be bent or moves during regular operation. I'd say the suspension could definently be tainted. I would only buy certain items off that rig. The frame is probably bent and so the armor could even be bent too. BEWARE
Back to top Go down
http://greenmindedcarpentry.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room   Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting "For Sale Ad" in the blue room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: Found on Craigslist / EBay / Other !-
Jump to: