NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Selling my FJ :(

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Selling my FJ :(  Empty
PostSubject: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:39 pm

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser for sale! This truck is awesome with tons of upgrades and in amazing condition. Kelly Blue Book has it at $24,000, only asking $21,500 and that is not because is anything is wrong with it! We love this car, but it's time to move on, literally! We are thinking about relocating and scaling down. It has 58,000 miles, 6 speed manual transmission, and full-time 4WD. It also has the following features- convenience package, back up camera, navigation, touch screen Pioneer sound system with sub-woofer and amplifier, blue tooth and phone integration. It can even play a DVD! Roof rack with Baja basket insert and a custom cargo rack on the back door as well as a bike rack and tire cover I will throw in! I have plenty more pictures, so let me know if you want more. Feel free to email with any further questions or for more pictures. Thank you! Katybelle04ATaol.com
Selling my FJ :(  308fsxg
Selling my FJ :(  2hykk6o
Selling my FJ :(  2yv829j
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:34 pm

oh wow...Katey...sorry to hear about this ..really wish that i could get this for my wife...she would love it....
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:35 pm

in fact if you wanted to get into a 2011 Ford Edge with everything!!!!and i mean EVERYTHING i would love to trade ...just take over payments or rework them...6k miles...
Back to top Go down
NC FJ Driver
Gunner
Gunner
NC FJ Driver

PostSubject: Re: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:11 pm

Wow, congratulations on moving, sorry to hear it means the loss of the truck! But dont think you're not going to still be welcome here! You can still hang out once you've moved!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orange Boxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx
SUPPORTING VENDOR - OrangeBoxx

PostSubject: Re: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:39 pm

Katy ! !!!!!! Sad sniff sniff
Back to top Go down
http://www.orangeboxxfabrication.com
ULTIMATEcruiser
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

PostSubject: Re: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:19 pm

What?!?!
One less sunfusion around here Sad
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:21 pm

Sun Cruiser 6 wrote:
What?!?!
One less sunfusion around here Sad

Maybe the new owner will join our little family...?
Back to top Go down
http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling my FJ :(    Selling my FJ :(  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling my FJ :(
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NCFJ Cruisers :: NCFJ Cruisers Classifieds :: For Sale By Owner-
Jump to: