NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trophy Winners at the Spring Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

Trophy Winners at the Spring Show Empty
PostSubject: Trophy Winners at the Spring Show   Trophy Winners at the Spring Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:29 am

Can someone post who won the trophies? Just curious, There were so many nice rigs there yesterday it was hard to decide which one we liked best. I think you are all winners. We had to leave before the trophies were handed out, my wife, Kim had to catch a flight to Tampa to go back to work. Many thanks to her for flying up just for this show. She travels for her job & is out of town more than she is home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Winners at the Spring Show   Trophy Winners at the Spring Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:57 pm

There is some controversy over who won the "Best Mall Crawler" award. However possession is 9/10ths of the law.
Back to top Go down
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
Auto Solutions

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Winners at the Spring Show   Trophy Winners at the Spring Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 pm

Hahaha!
Back to top Go down
http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Winners at the Spring Show   Trophy Winners at the Spring Show Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:25 pm

Mine says "Club Favorite" but I'm not sure if I was voted by the judges or the members. I want to say thank you to whoever the heck voted on my truck. It was the last thing I was expecting, but coming from any of you, it's an honor!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trophy Winners at the Spring Show   Trophy Winners at the Spring Show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trophy Winners at the Spring Show
Page 1 of 1