Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:18 pm

Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show. If you volunteer during "lunch time", we will make sure you get food. I was thinking the private registered NCFJ member raffle will start at 2pm, so volunteering will be over at that time.

If you have ANY questions, please email me: dbronson@ncfjcruisers.com

Thanks in advance

Times slots are as follows:

10:00am-10:30am

1. soclbtrfly

2. Cyberlaw

10:30am-11:00am

1. Speedrye

2. Dano

11:00am - 11:30am

1. bigdogdewey2

2. snowdogyyz

11:30am - 12:00pm

1. paulwardinc

2. 2011TRDIceberg

12:30pm - 1:00pm

1. Brian

2. tbulluck

1:00pm - 1:30pm

1. 4Running

2. dsbike

1:30pm - 2:00pm

1. totald

Follow me on Twitter: @NCFJ_Cruisers1

NCFJ Cruisers YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/NCFJCruisers

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....

Last edited by David B on Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:01 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forum.ncfjcruisers.com
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:53 pm

I'll take a 10:30-11:00 shift
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:45 pm

david i will take the 11-11:30 shift...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:11 pm

Are there two different places or two people for one box?

Put me down for 11:30 - 12:00
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:13 pm

paulwardinc wrote:
Are there two different places or two people for one box?

Put me down for 11:30 - 12:00

There will be 2 different locations, one box each

And thanks to all who volunteered so far!

2010 Trail Teams Edition - ToyTec 3" Ultimate Lift, Light Racing UCA's, PIAA XTreme White Plus headlights, PIAA 520 series Fog/Driving lights, 2010 BudBuilt Front Skid, BudBuilt engine skid, Ricochet LCA guards, BajaRack OEM roofrack basket, MaxTrax recovery ramps, Husky Floor Liners, Midland 75-822 40 Channel 2 Way Radio, Bandi Mount with 4' Firestick II, OrangeBoxx Side Cubby PSD (NCFJ Edition), Outrider Suspension armor, K&N drop in airfilter for on-road travel, OEM Airfilter when wheeling.....
Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm

Come on guys.....I know more of you want to "run security"..... Wink

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 1:24 am

[quote="David B"]Come on guys.....I know more of you want to "run security"..... Wink[/quote

That's why I'm doing it... to wear the chrome colored ray-bans
Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Authoritah
Back to top Go down
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:08 am

David B wrote:
Come on guys.....I know more of you want to "run security"..... Wink
Can I wear my gun? lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
2011TRDIceberg
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
2011TRDIceberg

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:11 am

ill do 1130 to 12 at second location..or if needed the 1000-1030 .even thou I have no idea what im doing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tbulluck
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
tbulluck

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:51 am

i'll do 12:30-1:00
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:21 am

David, I will find out this weekend if we are bringing the kids to the show. If they are going to stay with grand parents Adrienne and I will gladly cover a slot. I will let you know after this weekend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:02 am

2011TRDIceberg wrote:
ill do 1130 to 12 at second location..or if needed the 1000-1030 .even thou I have no idea what im doing

I feel like that a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
Snowdogyyz
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
Snowdogyyz

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:05 am

David- put me down for the other 11-11:30 shift.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:58 am

Will the locations be within eyesight/hearing of the raffle drawing?
Back to top Go down
dsbike
Trail Scout
Trail Scout
dsbike

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:01 am

Put me down for 1:00-1:30
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:23 am

Brian wrote:

The raffle is at 2:00 after all the donation boxes are closed up, so you'll be good!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
soclbtrfly
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
soclbtrfly

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:54 am

Hi David,

Due to my recent knee injury I won't be able to do a lot of walking around and "hob knobing" at the show so I would like to volunteer my services to man the WWP donation box for as many shifts as needed. I need a place to plant my self anyway so why not make myself useful at that same time!!! Smile

Back to top Go down
View user profile
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:47 pm

Brian wrote:

The idea is at this time to start our private raffle at 2, I figured the donation boxes can be closed by that time.

Back to top Go down
David B
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
David B

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:51 pm

soclbtrfly wrote:
Hi David,

Due to my recent knee injury I won't be able to do a lot of walking around and "hob knobing" at the show so I would like to volunteer my services to man the WWP donation box for as many shifts as needed. I need a place to plant my self anyway so why not make myself useful at that same time!!! Smile

Angie! Thanks! For now I have you in each time slot. If there are others that really want to step up and help, I could remove you from a couple. Thoughts on this arrangement?

Last edited by David B on Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
soclbtrfly
Greenhorn
Greenhorn
soclbtrfly

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 2:58 pm

Sounds good to me David!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:23 pm

David , i just now saw that my wife has selflessly volunteered her time at the donation boxes...i think thats great and i applaud her for it. very proud of my wife for volunteering her time like that...however i do feel that we need to have more people sign up ...kind of as alternates...i know im probably getting ahead of myself and you but i also think its worth mentioning...i really dont expect angie to be able to sit there all day...thanks in advance...

Mike
Back to top Go down
View user profile
fjdarrell
Tail Gunner
Tail Gunner
fjdarrell

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

i can def. help out it needed, just let me know how.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Agreed Mike! Just because angie has said she'll help all day long that's no excuse as to why we can get as many people as we have to donate 30 minutes of their time on saturday. Color me disappointed if so!
Back to top Go down
Crazy Hube
Gunner
Gunner
Crazy Hube

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:27 pm

I will be more than happy to sit down at a volunteer station
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CyberLaw
CyberLaw

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 10:34 pm

Hey David,

Put me down for the other 10:00 to 10:30 slot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show   Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Volunteers needed to man the WWP donation boxes at the show
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next