NCFJ Cruisers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum of the North Carolina FJ Cruisers

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CB radio and antenna Install locations

Go down 
+6
Auto Solutions
tbulluck
Snowdogyyz
Speedrye
bigdogdewey2
2011TRDIceberg
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm

might have to do that...thanks...im gonna look on Walcotts to see if i can find anything...
Back to top Go down
Auto Solutions
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
SUPPORTING VENDOR - ASI
Auto Solutions

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:57 pm

I wonder if any truck stops would sell stuff? That might have already been covered though lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asi-autosolutions.com
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:59 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
i will its starting to bug me more and more...and i STILL need to have it tuned..i tried to listen on the convoy in and got nothing but static...what to do..??

What to do? We need to meet up and we'll get you tuned up and running. I didn't get much of anything on the radio by the time I caught up with the convoy either.
Back to top Go down
totald
SUPPORTING MEMBER
SUPPORTING MEMBER
totald

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:27 pm

bigdogdewey2 wrote:
i will its starting to bug me more and more...and i STILL need to have it tuned..i tried to listen on the convoy in and got nothing but static...what to do..??

The Radio shack here in town has one SWR meter. I have purchased it twice now Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:35 pm

totald wrote:
bigdogdewey2 wrote:

The Radio shack here in town has one SWR meter. I have purchased it twice now Laughing

LOL
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:18 pm

I've also learned that an SWR meter will make you more popular at random meets. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bigdogdewey2
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR
bigdogdewey2

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

i need to get your help again Ryan... i totally forgot and honestly didnt want to bother you at the show about tuning my radio...but do you think there might be a time in the evening that i could get with you and we could tune it??
Back to top Go down
Speedrye
Trail Guide
Trail Guide
Speedrye

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 7:31 am

Yeah, that's no problem. Let me know what evenings you're free. We can make sure you've got a good ground and tune it too. I'm usually done with work and home by 5:00pm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CB radio and antenna Install locations    CB radio and antenna Install locations  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CB radio and antenna Install locations
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2